Make Turai Ghosht (torai gosht) or Ridged Gourd Mutton Curry at House by way of fatma’s kitchen.
Substances for Turai Gosht Recipe
- Tori/Torai/Ridge gourd 1/2 Kg
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds (zeera)
- 1/2 Kg Mutton
- Four tsp Ginger & Garlic paste
- 1/Four tsp Turmeric powder (Haldi Powder)
- 1 Tbsp Coriander powder (Dhaniya powder)
- 1/2 tsp Purple Chili powder (Laal Mirch powder)
- 1 tsp Salt (Namak)
- 1 Tomato
- 1/Four tsp Garam Masala
- water as according to required
- Peel turai (Ridge gourd) and lower in chunks. Stay apart In a pan.
- take 1/2 Cup Olive Oil,upload 1 Chopped Onion and fry for two minutes.
- Upload 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds (zeera)
- Upload 1/2 Kgs Mutton and Cook dinner for Three-Four minutes.
- Upload Four tsp Ginger & Garlic paste and Cook dinner for 2-Three minutes.
- Upload 1/Four tsp Turmeric powder (Haldi Powder).
- Upload 1 Tbsp Coriander powder (Dhaniya powder).
- Upload 1/2 tsp Purple Chili powder (Laal Mirch powder).
- Upload 1 tsp Salt (Namak). Upload 1 Chopped Tomato.
- Upload 1/2 cup water or as Required.(tori and mutton will even unlock water..
- Quilt & Cook dinner (For 30- 45 minutes or till meat is smooth).
- (You’ll be able to use power cooker for speedy cooking)…
- Upload 1/Four tsp Garam Masala.
- Tori Gosht (Ridge Gourd Mutton curry) is in a position…(Hyderabadi taste)
SUBSCRIBE our YouTube Channel for extra scrumptious recipes..
window.fbAsyncInit = serve as() ;(serve as() ());