Shahi Paneer Recipe
In search of creamy scrumptious eating place taste shahi paneer recipe? Then your seek ends right here! This all time favourite Indian speciality dish tastes heavenly scrumptious with wealthy aroma from cashewnuts. On this recipe, the paneer cubes are simmered in mildly highly spiced, flavorful and fragrant sauce. It pairs up superb with roti, chapathi, naan or even rice dishes. Take a look at it at house and you can know it is tremendous yummy!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
No. of servings: four
Video Recipe For extra video recipes subscribe right here!
- Paneer cubed – 1 cup
- Onion – 2
- Tomato – 2
- Ginger galic paste – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Bay leaf – 1
- Cloves – four
- Cinnamon – 1
- Cumin seeds – half tsp
- Turmeric pwd – 1/four tsp
- Pink chilli pwd – 1 tsp
- Coriander pwd – 1 tsp
- Cumin pwd – half tsp
- Garam masala pwd – half tsp
- Contemporary cream – 2 tbsp
- Salt to style
- Wash and slice paneer to cubes.
- Make a paste out of two onions and 10 cashewnuts.
- Set it apart.
- Make tomato puree out of two tomatoes and put aside.
- Warmth 2 tbsp of oil in frypan.
- Upload cumin seeds and wait to splutter.
- Upload cinnamon, bay leaf and cloves and toss.
- Upload onion cashew paste (step 2) and toss till it turns gentle brown.
- Upload tomato puree and saute till oil separates.
- Upload salt, turmeric pwd, pink chilli pwd, coriander pwd, saunf pwd and cumin pwd.
- Mix the masala.
- Quilt and prepare dinner in low flame for five minutes.
- Upload half cup of water and regulate the thickness of the gravy.
- Upload 2 tbsp of yoghurt or curd and mix.
- Upload garam masala pwd and saute.
- Prepare dinner for short while.
- Upload paneer cubes and saute.
- Upload contemporary cream for boosting the creaminess of gravy.
- Flip off flame.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Wealthy n scrumptious eating place taste Shahi paneer is in a position.
- Revel in sizzling with roti, paratha, chapathi, naan or with rice dishes.
For the lastest meals recipes, well being pointers and updates, like us on Fb, subscribe on Youtube or practice us on Twitter.