Learn how to make fish curry – Recipe by means of Fatma’s Ktchen
- 1 Cup olive oil
- 1/four Tsp Methi Daane (Fenugreek Seeds)
- half Tsp Zeera (Cumin Seeds)
- 1 Huge Onion (Finely Chopped) Fry till quite golden
- 2 Tsp Ginger and Garlic paste
- 1 small tomato paste
- 1 Tsp Haldi powder (Turmeric Powder)
- 1 Tbsp Dhaniya powder (Coriander Powder)
- half Tsp Laal Mirch Powder (Crimson Chili Powder)
- three/four tsp Namak (salt)
- 2 lbs Salmon Fish
- 1 cup of water
- half tsp Overwhelmed kasoori methi
- 1/four tsp Garam masala
Learn how to make fish curry recipe
- Take out the onion and make a paste in blender
- Upload this fried onion paste once more in identical oil,Upload 2 Tsp Ginger and Garlic paste,fry this combination for three minutes.
- Now upload 1 small tomato paste, Upload 1 Tsp Haldi powder (Turmeric Powder),upload 1 Tbsp Dhaniya powder (Coriander Powder), Upload half Tsp Laal Mirch Powder (Crimson Chili Powder), upload three/four tsp Namak (salt),combine smartly and cook dinner this masala for three minutes.
- Upload 2 lbs Salmon Fish,Combine gently.
- Duvet and Cook dinner for five minutes on Low to medium warmth.
- Now upload 1 cup of water for gravy combine gently, upload half tsp Overwhelmed kasoori methi,upload 1/four tsp Garam masala.
- Duvet and cook dinner for 10 minutes on low warmth.
Yummy Salmon Fish Curry is in a position. Serve with rice or with handmade roti 🙂
( Pls Subscribe my YouTube Channel and assist me to develop )