Paneer Jalfrezi is a well-known curry recipe from North Indian delicacies. This conventional recipe is little highly spiced and you’ll be able to modify the spice degree as in step with your style. It pairs up divine with roti, paratha, naan and even with rice dishes. On this recipe, the greens are sauted and paneer slices are cooked within the flavors of highly spiced semi-dry tomato primarily based gravy. Benefit from the richness of paneer jalfrezi within the convenience of your own home with this straightforward video recipe.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
No. of servings: four
Video Recipe For extra video recipes subscribe right here!
- Paneer – 150 g
- Sliced onion – 1/2 cup
- Sliced capsicum (crimson & inexperienced) – 1/2 cup
- Onion paste – 1 cup
- Tomato puree – 1 cup
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Cumin – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric pwd – 1/four tsp
- Pink chilli pwd – 1 tsp
- Coriander pwd – 1 tsp
- Garam masala pwd – 1/2 tsp
- Recent lemon juice – few drops
- Dried methi leaves – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to style
- Warmth oil in a frypan.
- Upload sliced onions, crimson & inexperienced capsicums and saute.
- Take away and put aside.
- Upload 1 tbsp of oil and warmth in frypan.
- Upload cumin seeds and wait to splutter.
- Upload ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Make paste out of 1 onion and upload to pan.
- Saute till the paste turns mild brown.
- Upload tomato puree and saute till oil separates.
- Upload turmeric pwd, crimson chilli pwd, coriander pwd, garam masala pwd, cumin pwd and salt.
- Toss excellent.
- Upload 1/2 cup of water and saute.
- Upload dried methi leaves and stir.
- Squeeze few drops of lemon juice and stir.
- Cook dinner for two minutes in low flame.
- Upload sauted onion & capsicum (step three)
- Upload paneer slices and mix.
- Toss in prime flame.
- Flip off flame.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Lipsmacking scrumptious paneer jalfrezi is able.
- Experience sizzling with roti or with rice dishes.
For the lastes meals recipes, well being pointers and updates, like us on Fb, subscribe on Youtube or apply us on Twitter.