One Pot Creamy Parmesan Hen with Mushroom Rice might be one of the crucial easiest issues you are going to ever devour! All you wish to have is one pot to create an amazingly creamy and scrumptious meal this is in a position in below 30 mins!
HOLY YUM!! Brace yourselves for all long run recipes having creamy parmesan rice. 😉 This meal has our circle of relatives obsessed. Like I’m speaking each unmarried particular person within the circle of relatives licked their plate blank. The child, the infant, the choosy eater, everybody couldn’t get sufficient of this dish.
Dare I say that is the most productive one pot meal that we’ve got ever had??
We additionally love this One Pot Hen Florentine, however I feel that the creamy parmesan rice is what made us fall in love. This dish couldn’t be more uncomplicated to make. You brown the hen, unload the rice, stir in some parmesan cheese and heavy cream, and voila! Dinner at the desk in lower than 30 mins.
How do you are making Creamy Parmesan Hen with Mushroom Rice?
You get started through including oil to a medium skillet or pot upload in seasonings and brown your hen items. Once they’re brown, you upload the rice, mushrooms, and hen broth. Let it simmer for approximately 15 mins or till liquid has absorbed after which stir on your heavy cream and parmesan cheese.
What can I function a facet dish?
Since this dish already contains rice and mushrooms, a easy facet salad and bread make the easiest addition.
You guys have were given to position this one at the menu this week! I promise all the circle of relatives goes to head loopy for it. And the most productive phase is that it’s all made in a single dish so little blank up is needed to your finish. This is a win-win scenario for everybody and I do know you are going to find it irresistible up to we did!
One Pot Creamy Parmesan Hen with Mushroom Rice
- 1 pound hen breast, cubed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup lengthy grain rice, raw
- 2½ cups hen broth
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese, (I choose freshly grated)
- salt and pepper to style
- chopped parsley and freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for garnish
- In a medium-sized pot or skillet upload the olive oil and switch to medium-high warmth. Upload the hen to the skillet along side Italian Seasoning and salt and pepper and cook dinner till the hen is not purple and cooked all through.
- Upload the raw rice to the skillet and the hen broth. Cut back warmth to medium-low and canopy and let simmer for 15-20 mins till rice is cooked and gentle.
- Stir in heavy cream and parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to style. Garnish with freshly grated parmesan and contemporary chopped parsley.
fbq(‘init’, ‘1748581388781497’ ); fbq(‘monitor’, ‘PageView’);