Make a selection LanguageArabicBengaliChinese (Simplified)EnglishHindiPersianRussianUrdu
Recipe of Mutton with Egg Masala By way of Zeenat Iqbal Hakimjee with step-by-step element.
- half of kg mutton
- four hard-boiled eggs
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 (100 g) onions, chopped wonderful
- 2 (150 g) tomatoes, chopped
- salt to style
- tamarind pulp
- lemon juice as required
- a couple of sprigs mint leaves for garnish
- grind for the masala paste
- half of tsp (2 g) cumin seeds
- half of tsp (2 g) turmeric powder
- half of tsp (2 g) coriander seeds
- 6 peppercorns
- 2.five cm cinnamon
- 2 cardamom
- 2 cloves
- three inexperienced chilies
- 2.five cm ginger
- 6 flakes (12 g) garlic
Grind for the fairway chutney
- half of bunch coriander leaves
- 1/four bunch mint leaves
The best way to Make Mutton With Egg Masala
- Warmth ghee and fry the onions until golden brown.
- Upload tomatoes and fry smartly.
- Upload the bottom masala paste and fry flippantly.
- Upload mutton, salt and enough water and cook dinner until performed.
- Upload the fairway chutney, tamarind pulp and lemon juice.
- Stir smartly. Test the seasoning.
- Upload eggs and serve garnished with mint leaves.
window.fbAsyncInit = serve as() ;(serve as() ());