Murgh Musallam (Masala roasted hen) is a Mughlai dish originating from the Pakistan and India. It is composed of a hen marinated in a ginger-garlic paste.
This recipe will turn into your go-to, impress-your-friends-and-relatives dish. Mughlai taste, wealthy and regal Murg Musallam might seem like numerous paintings however the finish result’s SO price it. A Masala roasted hen with colourful colour and taste, it’s stunning to serve to a meeting of other people.
- 1 complete hen
- 20 gms inexperienced chillies
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tbsp grated uncooked papaya
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt to style
- 1 cup curds
- 1/2 tsp purple chilli powder
- 1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
- 2 tbsp salad oil
- Get ready the hen (pluck, singe and pores and skin). Reduce slits lengthwise over the breast portion
and breadthwise over the leg portion in moderation.
- Practice salt and sprinkle lime juice far and wide and stay apart. Grind inexperienced chillies, ginger and
garlic to a paste.
- Beat curds completely.
- Upload flooring spices.
- Grind papaya and upload. Beat smartly once more.
- Upload the chilli powder and beat smartly. Upload salad oil and color and pressure via effective sieve.
Rub the batter far and wide the frame of the hen and smartly within the slits. Let it soak within the
batter for a minimum of 12 hours.
- Thread hen directly to a skinny iron rod and position it smartly within the tandoor or oven.
- Take away when smartly carried out. Serve sizzling with onion rings and items of lime.