Make a selection LanguageArabicBengaliChinese (Simplified)EnglishHindiPersianRussianUrdu
Distinctive Pakistani and Indian taste cooking recipe of Rooster Shashlik. Recipe Through Zeenat Iqbal Hakimjee.
- 1/2 kg boneless hen
- four potatoes – small dimension, boiled
- 2 capsicum
- three onions
- 1 cup simple flour
- 1 tsp cornflour
- oil to fry
- 1/2 tsp crimson chili powder
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- salt as according to style
- tomato ketchup
- bamboo stick (6″ lengthy) – eight
- Boil hen ,Minimize hen and potatoes in 1″ dice items (it must be 16 items each and every).
Minimize 24 sq. form items of onions and capsicums.
- Take a bamboo stick and skewer the hen (2 items) and potato (2 items), changing
with onion and capsicum items.
- Repeat for different sticks additionally ,Take a bowl and blend flour, corn flour, the spices and salt.
Upload heat water to make a thick paste.
- Coat the sticks with the flour paste and deep fry in medium warmth.
- Warmth a blank frying pan and upload tomato ketchup. Stir fry the sticks for a minute.
Serve sizzling Rooster Shashlik.
window.fbAsyncInit = serve as() ;(serve as() ());